Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tutu Cute!

I know I need to blog Disney (and I will!), but could not pass up sharing this! Caroline has been in a little dance class this year and she had her Christmas program tonight. Let me just say it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I was not sure what to expect...she's 2! You never know what you are going to get. Well, when it came time for her little class to come in, she spotted Savannah and starts waving and saying, "look...it's my sis sis!" She then did that with each person she knew there as she spotted them. It was so cute! Her class did a tap dance to the Chipmunks Christmas song...need I say more? She was such a little ham and did a great job! They did the show twice due to the amount of seating, so we saw the first show. Her teacher told me that during the second show once Caroline realized people were laughing at her, she turned up the cute meter a little more and really put on a show! She even came back in for the final bow with the "big girls". They were so cute in their little Christmas tutus and green feather hair clips. No one recognized Caroline at first with all of her curls smoothed out and hair in a bun. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.

11 comments:

Lana said...

That is the cutest thing!! Caroline is so funny. I love it when they are enjoying it and ham it up:) So FUN!!

Melissa said...

That is definitely "tutu" cute! Caroline looks like she was just having a blast! We've talked about putting Jaycie in a ballet/dance class - just the costumes are cute! It's always fun to see how they will react to crowds, too.

Alyssa said...

ADORABLE! Sweet little Caroline is so cute- I am glad that she had so much fun at her program!

Monica said...

HOW CUTE!!! I bet that was so fun to watch. I can just see her hamming it up. What a cuttie!!!

Whitney said...

What a cutie! I think you definitely have a performer in the family! Cute story!

Smang said...

How sweet. She's the cutest little dancer! I'll never forget my time spent dancing as a little girl. I loved wearing tutus! :)

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute!! I must be a lot of fun to have girls!!! I would have loved to she her hamming it up.

amber dayton said...

Precious! The outfit alone was worth it, even if she just stood there and smiled! Glad she enjoyed herself though and gave you all a good show. :)

Holly said...

Oh! She looks so cute! I would have loved to have seen it in person.

Shelley said...

I know you dont know you I am, but I saw your comment on Amy Stevens blog. (Amy and I know each other because her hubby Jon and my hubby were roommates at ACU) Anyway, just noticed your name "Emiley" with the "ey". I have a daughter Emiley with "ey." Just curious about why your name is spelled that way. We did our Emiley's that way because my names is "ey" and so are her older sisters... Abbey and Lainey. Anyway, it was good to see a creative spelling for "Emiley." Merry Christmas!

Amy S. said...

How fun that Caroline is in dancing. I can only imagine how adorable a dance performance with two-year olds was! She is beautiful!

I just saw Shelley's comment above. It made me laugh! She's great!