Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I am still here....I think!
I thought I would just post a quick blog to hold myself accountable to catch up on everything that has gone on lately that I have missed blogging! I will have a LONG blog soon that will encompass a little of everything that I have not documented. Please don't feel obligated to read it! :) Since my last post, we put our house on the market, sold it in one week and now have finally found a new place to call home! We are not going far and are SO excited about our new backyard with trees!! We will be moving at the end of the month, so things are not going to slow down for awhile. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Missed seeing you guys lately! After Sat. things around here will slow down, so if Sav needs to come and play while you pack, bring her on over! We'd love it!
Yeah Emiley--I've been checking your blog, so I look forward to your future posts. Can't wait to see your new house with trees! :)I'm so happy for you guys!
Can't wait to hear about & see the new house!
I look forward to reading your next really long post! I am so excited for you and your family. Your new house is so beautiful already and I know you will give it your special touch and make it extraordinary! Love ya, sis!
Hey - you ever gonna post again, or what?! he!
I'll still love you even if you don't . . I jump on to check every once in a while just in case . .
Post a Comment