Sunday, September 13, 2009

The look alike sister award goes to.....


We have been trying to figure out which one of the girls Walker resembles the most. If you asked me yesterday, I would have said Savannah for sure. Well, the jury has been out until I ran across this picture today of Savannah holding Caroline while I was working on a birthday gift for my Memaw. It's not the best picture in the world (and it's blurry), but oh my that looks like Walker! The funniest part of the story is I called Brandon into the study to have him look at the uncanny resemblance and at first glance he thought it WAS Walker! I then showed Savannah and asked her who she was holding and she said Walker! I guess she has not spent much time looking in the mirror lately to see she has changed a little bit! :) When I showed Caroline this picture and asked who this baby was she also said Walker. So as of today, the look alike sister award goes hands down to Caroline!







8 comments:

brianchante said...

WOW! I totally agree he looks just like Caroline. Her eyes look a little darker but other than that I would not be able to tell a difference.

Kristen OQ said...

He does look just like her in that picture! This is one of me & Kevin's favorite games to play...who does Scott look like...usually the winner is Sam!

Holly said...

Wow! Caroline without a doubt, atleast for now! Isn't it crazy to think how little our oldest were when the second ones were born? I thought they were so much older than they really were!

Lana said...

That is so neat!! I totally think they look alike:) Such cuties.

Kendra said...

Yep, Caroline wins! So cute.

Whitney said...

Oh wow- I would have said that was Walker too!

Monica said...

You are playing a trick on us. That is Walker!! : ) Wow they do look alike. Isn't that crazy!!

Julia said...

Amazing! I've always seen the resemblance to Caroline but didn't think they looked THAT much alike! Both such cuties :)